Pretend to be a web page developer wanting to buy a
digital camera to be used for creating web graphics.
Note that a digital camera does not use film. Instead, it can create a
disk file ready to be edited directly for use on a web page.
Try to act like a potential business consumer might act in looking for
such a camera.
Search For a Digital Camera Assignment
- Which make and model did you select?
- Describe what you did to find this camera.
- How did you select the camera you chose? What considerations went
- What attributes
did you consider important?
How did this camera fare on these attributes?
- Did you use a compensatory decision rule (allowing the strength of some attributes to compensate for weaknesses in other attributes) or a noncompensatory decision rule (such as buying the cheapest camera you could find)?
- Did the design of the web sites make the evaluation and comparison process easier or more difficult?
Copyright 1998 by Digital Springs, Inc. All Rights Reserved.